𝗞𝗔𝗟𝗥𝗢 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗢 𝟮𝟯-𝟮𝟰 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗞𝗔, 𝗞𝗘𝗡𝗬𝗔
Sakata was a proud Silver sponsor of the recent Farmers EXPO held at the KALRO grounds, Thika, Kenya. An estimated number of 500 visitors including distributors, farmers, students and government representatives attended the event over the course of two days.
On display was some of Sakata’s key commercial varieties including:
- F1 Hybrid Cabbages Grandslam
- F1 Hybrid Pumpkins Sampson and Chiaro*
- F1 Hybrid Butternut Atlas and Barbara
- F1 Hybrid Zucchini Squash Northern Star
- F1 Hybrid Red Onion Granate*
- F1 Hybrid Tomatoes Villa* and Buena Vista
- F1 Hybrid Sweet Pepper Delisha
Sakata was honoured to have the opportunity to display a very large range of products and showcase the quality and yield of our varieties. Even with extreme challenges like temperatures up to 40˚C, months of drought and several days without water due to pump breakdowns, Sakata’s varieties still performed great!