DIANTHUS X HYBRIDA NANA F1 DIAMOND
Diamond offers excellent garden performance in Spring and Autumn and stays colourful through milder Summers. Flowers on main and lateral stems for extra impact.
- Superb garden performance in Spring and Autumn, in pots and beds
- Early variety, free flowering over the whole plant
- Outstanding flower quality
- Excellent uniformity in plant habit and tight flower window
- Naturally compact when grown under long-day conditions and requires little or no PGR
- Diamond Blush Pink has a unique YTT look, flowers open white, turn pink then mature to rose