- Testing of Vegetable, Flower and Turf Seed.
- Testing company produced and purchased seed as well as routine testing of stock seed.
- Seed Testing Includes germination tests, physical tests, moisture content and seed count of all seed lots in terms of the ISTA (International Seed Testing Association) rules that the company complies with.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- A Degree/Diploma in Botany or related field of study
- 2 years’ relevant experience in a Laboratory
- Completed the Seed Science Course and Seed Testing Course
If you feel that you fit the profile, please send your CV and academic credentials to Monique.email@example.com
Closing date for applications 18 June 2021. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.