Sakata Seed Southern Africa is an ISO 9001: 2015- accredited company, supplying high-quality horticultural seed within sub-Saharan Africa. As a local subsidiary of leading international company, Sakata Seed Corporation, we are passionate about Quality, Reliability and Service.
The Company seeks to appoint a well-presented, energetic team player within the Customer Services Department, responsible for assisting customers and the processing and follow-up of all sales orders.
- Open and maintain customer accounts
- Process, coordinate and confirm of sales orders on the company’s ERP system as well as through EDI portals
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Follow up on product availability
- Follow up on outstanding orders and deliveries daily
- Liaison with sales representatives and retailers
- Assist walk-in customers with orders
- Processing cash and EFT payments
- Direct queries to the relevant product specialist/department
- Record and administer customer complaints
- Compiling sales administration reports
- Processing of shipping documents to import and export commercial products between South Africa, other countries on the African continent.
- Minimum of Grade 12, 3+ years’ experience as a Customer Services Coordinator processing sales orders and liaising with customers.
- A Degree/Diploma in Administration or similar would be an advantage
- High level of numeracy skills
- Computer Literate, specifically in Excel. Working knowledge of an ERP system will be a strong advantage.
- Excellent Communication Skills in English and French
- 1 years’ experience with exports of goods
- Customer-oriented attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to work accurately and under pressure
- Ability to multi task
If you feel that you fit the criteria, kindly send your CV to Monique.Harris@sakata.eu