Sakata Seed Southern Africa, is an ISO 9001: 2015- accredited company, supplying high quality horticultural seed within sub-Saharan Africa. As a local subsidiary of leading international company, Sakata Seed Corporation, we are passionate about Quality, Reliability and Service.
The Company seeks to appoint a well-presented, energetic team player within Customer Services Department, responsible for assisting customers and the processing and follow-up of all sales orders.
- Open and maintain customer accounts
- Process, coordinate and confirm of sales orders
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Coordinate sales transactions from placing an order to delivery, follow up on outstanding orders and deliveries daily
- Follow up on product availability
- Assist walk-in customers with orders
- Processing cash and EFT payments
- Direct queries to the relevant product specialist/department
- Record and administer customer complaints
- Minimum of Grade 12, 4+ years’ experience as a Customer Services Coordinator processing sales orders and liaising with customers.
- A Degree/Diploma in Administration or similar, would be an advantage
- High level of numeracy skills
- Computer Literate, specifically in Excel. Working knowledge of an ERP system will be a strong advantage.
- Excellent Communication Skills in English and an African Language
- Customer-oriented attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to work accurately and under pressure
- Ability to multi task